“I Love Christmas” is a simple storybook that you can use as you jumpstart your topic on Christmas.
Book Title: I Love Christmas
Author: Anna Walker
Central Topic/Theme: Christmas
Ollie loves Christmas. What does he like about Christmas?
Questions to ask
- What are the things that Ollie likes during Christmas?
- What activities does Ollie enjoy every Christmas?
- How do you celebrate Christmas?
- How will you prepare for Christmas?
- What do you like about Christmas?
- Christmas Wreath. Create a Christmas wreath: https://teachersherilyn.com/2016/12/15/christmas-wreath-art-and-craft-for-preschoolers/. Let the children hang it on the wall or door as a decoration.
- Santa Claus Craft. Make a “Santa Claus” craft: https://teachersherilyn.com/2018/12/19/santa-claus-craft-for-christmas/.
- Christmas Jingle. Sing Christmas songs. You may use some musical instruments to accompany the song.