“Perfect” is a story that shows childhood’s simplicity and simple pleasures.
Book Title: Perfect
Author: Danny Parker and Freya Blackwood
Central Topic/Theme: Childhood
The three children showed their childhood activities.
Questions to ask
- What activities did the children do in the story?
- Which of their activities would you like to try? Why?
- How are they related? Do you think they are friends or siblings? Why did you say so?
- Do you enjoy doing activities with your friends/siblings?
- What activity do you like doing with your friends/siblings?
- Kite Making. Let the children make a kite with a friend. Then, bring them outside to fly their kite.
- Paragraph writing. Allow children to write at least three to five sentences that describe the activity they enjoy doing with their friends/siblings.
- Drawing. Let the children draw a PERFECT day for them with their friends/siblings.