Boracay Island is one of the top beach destinations in the world. It is famous for its white, fine sand and crystal blue water. In addition to that, Boracay has also one of the best sunset views in the world.
Here are the top five activities that you can try when you are in Boracay for a holiday:
1. Helmet diving. Dive down under the sea with a helmet putting pressure for you to remain submerged in the water. While under the sea, you will be seeing various kinds of colorful fishes. You will be able to walk around the sea shore, and if you want to go back to the water surface, just give a “thumbs up” signal.
2. Parasailing. See the beach from the top! Parasailing is one of the recreational activities that you can do in Boracay. You will be in fastened in a “parachute-like” canopy that is attached to a boat. The string will be loosened as you go up. After 15 minute up in the air, you will be pulled down back to the boat.
3. Paraw sailing. After doing strenuous activities, you may wind down by doing a relaxing activity. Take paraw sailing and go around the island. The best part of the day to go paraw sailing is around 5pm in the afternoon to get the most beautiful sunset view.
4. Banana boat. What makes this activity truly worth it to try is the thrilling experience it gives! It is a heart thumping activity especially if the boat maneuvers to new direction and changes its speed. Adding to the fun is the water that splashes on your face. It is good to try with friends.
5. Zipline. In case you are tired with water sports, don’t fret! You can try zipline in Boracay. Enjoy a spectacular view of the island while having a heart stopping experience up in the air.
Of all these activities, which one will you try first?