Mackerel steak is a simple, easy fish recipe that you can cook as a viand. It has a similar method of cooking to that of beefsteak.
Here are the ingredients needed when cooking mackerel steak:
- soy sauce
- cooking oil
Here are the procedures in cooking mackerel steak:
- Marinate mackerel in the pepper, soy sauce and lemon for at least a hour.
- Heat the pan and add cooking oil.
- When the cooking oil is hot, saute onion.
- After sauteing the onion, take the mackerel (from the mixed pepper, soy sauce and lemon) and fry them together.
- Next, remove the mackerel and onion from the pan.
- Add more oil if needed. Saute garlic.
- When the garlic turns brown, add the onion until it softens.
- Pour the remaining marinade (mixed of pepper, lemon and soy sauce) in the pan.
- Add a bit of water.
- Bring it to boil.
- Add the mackerel you cooked with onions.
- Cover the pan and cook the mackerel until it softens.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Decorate your mackerel by adding onions on it.
Have a hearty meal!