Macaroni chicken soup is a Filipino meal eaten during breakfast. It is a nutritious food since it is a complete meal – it has carbohydrates (macaroni), protein (chicken) and vitamins and minerals (vegetables).
Here are the ingredients needed when cooking macaroni chicken soup:
- evaporated milk
Here are the procedures when cooking macaroni chicken soup:
- Boil macaroni in a pot. Set aside when soft.
- Boil chicken until it is cooked. Shred it after into smaller pieces.
- In a pot, add cooking oil.
- When the cooking oil is hot, saute onion until it softens.
- Add garlic until it turns golden brown.
- Add chicken.
- Add water.
- When the water starts boiling, add carrots and wait for another boil.
- Add evaporated milk.
- Add cabbage.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.
Aside from eating it during breakfast, macaroni chicken soup is also good to eat during a rainy weather.
Have a hearty meal!