“We are Brothers, We are Friends” is a book that shows a loving and caring brother.
Book Title: We are Brothers, We are Friends
Author/Illustrator: Alexandra Penfold/Eda Kaban
Central Topic/Theme: brothers, family
The older brother does many things together with his little brother. He is always to the rescue when his little brother is in need of help.
Questions to ask
- What are the things that the two brothers do together?
- Do you have a brother? What are the things do you do together with your brother?
- Does the older brother in the story love his little brother? Do you love your brother? Why?
- Draw the activity that you like to do together with your brother.
- “My brother and I” team-building activity.
- Draw a portrait of your brother using acrylic paint.
Get this book from Amazon.com!