What do you do with an idea? Are you going to run away from it? Or are you going to nurture it? This is a story for everyone that will motivate you to care for and protect your idea!
Book Title: What do you do with an idea?
Author/Illustrator: Kobi Yamada/Mae Besom
Central Topic/Theme: Idea, innovativeness
The child had a brilliant idea, and he wasn’t sure what to do with it. What if someone laughs at him? He tried to walk away from it, but it followed him! He felt happy when his idea was around. Then, he realized that his idea needed a lot of attention. He gave that attention and it grew and grew!
Questions to ask
- What ideas do you have?
- What will you do to care for that idea?
- Why do we need to nurture our ideas?
- Present materials to the children and let them create something out of those materials.
- Allow children to draw their ideas using MoMa, Tux Paint or MS Paint app.
- Research for people who have been successful because of their brilliant idea.