What do you do with a problem? This is a story suited for anyone at any age. It will inspire you to face your problem and look for the opportunity it brings.
Book Title: What do you do with a problem?
Author/Illustrator: Kobi Yamada/Mae Besom
Central Topic/Theme: Problem-solving
The child had encountered a problem, and the more he avoided his problem, the bigger it became. Until finally, he had mustered the courage to face his problem. He tackled his problem, and then he discovered that his problem held an opportunity to learn and to grow.
Questions to ask
- Did you encounter any problems before? What problems did you have?
- What do you do if you have a problem?
- If you are scared to face your problem, what would happen?
- Role play of solutions to a problem.
- Interview other people of their own problems and how they solve it.
- Build a 3D craft and let the children solve their own problems starting from finding resources.