Kids love this storybook! It is a good book to read when you are learning about rhyming words as there are many rhyming words that can be found in this book. It is a lengthy story, so play with your voice when you read this to children to keep them focused.
Book Title: Green Eggs and Ham
Author/Illustrator: Dr Seuss
Central Topic/Theme: Rhyming words, food
The character didn’t like green eggs and ham, but Sam-I-Am was so persistent in encouraging him to eat. Then, he ate in the end!
Questions to ask
- Why do you think the character didn’t like green eggs and ham?
- If someone served you green eggs and ham, would you try?
- What are the food you do not like to eat?
- Spot words in the book that rhyme.
- Food tasting or trying a certain food that the children do not like to eat.
- Create green eggs and ham using play dough.
Get this book from Amazon.com!