“How to cheer up dad” is a great book you can read to your children on Father’s Day!
Book Title: How to Cheer Up Dad
Author/Illustrator: Fred Koehler
Central Topic/Theme: Father
Little Jumbo’s dad was having a bad day, so he decided to find ways on how to cheer up his dad.
Questions to ask
- Why do you think Little Jumbo’s dad was having a hard day?
- What did Little Jumbo do to make his dad happy?
- If you were Little Jumbo, how would you make your dad happy?
- Write a letter or make a card for daddy.
- Create a craft.
- Father-child bonding activity.
Get this book from Amazon.com!