Creating a letter and formulating questions in preparation for the coming field trip
The children were divided into groups. One group had to create a letter to ask permission from the interviewee if he could be interviewed.
Two groups were in charged of formulating questions on what to be asked from the interviewee. Some of their questions were:
- How do you save water in the swimming pool?
- Do you waste water in the swimming pool?
- Where does the water come from?
- How do you clean the water?
- Do you use chlorine to clean the water?
Manipulating technologies to be used in the interview
The children practiced how to operate a voice recorder they would use when they ask question. They also learned to operate a camera they would use to document the event.
They also learned to operate a camera they would use to document the event.