“There’s a bear on my chair” is a funny story about a bear and a mouse. Listen to it and surely you’ll have a good laugh!
Book Title: There’s a Bear on My Chair
Author/Illustrator: Ross Collins
Central Topic/Theme: rhyming words, humorous
The mouse wanted to sit on his chair. However, there’s a bear sitting on his chair. No matter how he lured the bear, it went to despair. What would the mouse do?
Questions to ask
- What was the problem of the mouse in the story?
- How did he solve his problem?
- What will you do if there is a bear sitting on your chair?
- Make a mouse craft.
- Sing the song “We’re going on a bear hunt”.
- Choose two rhyming words from the story and use it in a sentence.
Get this book from Amazon.com!