“I can be anything” is a fun story of a creative girl who perform some actions for her mom to guess.
Book Title: I can be anything
Author: Shinsuke Yoshitake
Central Topic/Theme: Creativity
The child invited her mom to play a guessing game with her. What do you think the child portrayed to the mum?
Questions to ask
- Who are the characters in the story?
- What did the girl do?
- Did the mom enjoy what the girl do? Why did you say so?
- Would you like to play the same game with your mom? Why?
- If you are to play a “Guessing Game” with someone, what actions would you do? (Let children execute.)
- Play a “Guessing Game”. Give time for children to think of something they would like to portray. Call one child and let the others guess what is being shown by the child.
- Draw “I can be anything”. Let children draw one thing that they want to be. After drawing, allow other children to guess their drawing.
- Complete the sentence “I can be a _____”. Let children share what they want to be by completing the sentence “I can be a ____”. This activity can also be a writing activity.