“Happy Halloween Witch’s Cat” is about a girl who tries different costume for the upcoming Halloween celebration. What do you think she will choose to put on? Watch the video and find out!
Book Title: Happy Halloween Witch’s Cat
Author: Harriet Muncaster
Central Topic/Theme: Halloween
Halloween is coming! The little girl is thinking what she can be on this day. She tries out different costume she sees in store. When she reaches home, she finalizes what she will wear.
Questions to ask
- What are the Halloween costumes that the girl sees in the store?
- Does she like them? Why?
- What costume did she wear?
- If you were the little girl, is there a costume from the store that you would want to wear? What is it? Why?
- What costume do you like to wear this Halloween?
- Halloween Costume Party. Let the children dress up to whatever they like to wear on the day of the Halloween celebration.
- Paper Halloween Witch Hat. Create a witch hat and let kids wear it on the day of your celebration. Watch the instruction in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEJa2WXiOdI.
- Spiderweb Halloween Decoration. It feels good when you see your room decorated with handmade materials. Let your child create a Halloween Spiderweb. Watch the instruction in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zh3Sjn38mk.