A book that shows some yoga poses that children can do.
Book Title: I am Yoga
Author/Illustrator: Susan Verde/Peter H Reynolds
Central Topic/Theme: yoga, meditation, mindfulness
The girl felt so small in her big world. She made her body still, quiet down her mind, observed her breath and do some yoga moves. When finished, she went to her complete relaxation. Then, she felt her world changed to its right speed and size!
Questions to ask
- What movements did the girl do?
- What did the girl feel after?
- Of all the moves, which one was your favorite?
- Do the yoga moves with the children.
- Let the children draw their favorite yoga move.
- Research on the benefit of a particular yoga move (for older children).