An inspirational book you can read to older children. Mostly, this book is given to graduating students as a gift. Would you also give this to your children or students when they graduate?
Book Title: Oh, the places you’ll go
Author/Illustrator: Dr Seuss
Central Topic/Theme: inspirational, journey, rhyming words
The character in the story went on to his own journey… “You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And you are the one who’ll decide where to go.”
Questions to ask
- What do you want to do after you finish your school?
- What is your favorite line from the book?
- If you are going to one place, where would you want to go?
- Write one quote from the book on each paper. Let the children pick one quote, read, and then explain their thoughts about it.
- Draw what they see themselves few years from now.
- Pick out the rhyming words in the book and use it in a sentence.
Get this book from Amazon.com!