Making a Heart Pump Model is a good way to make children visualize what happens when the heart pumps blood.
Here are easy steps on how to make a Heart Pump for your Science project:
1. Pour water in a jar until its almost full.
2. Cut the balloon’s neck.
3. Cover the top of a jar by stretching the balloon’s head.
4. Poke two small holes opposite with each other using a satay stick.
5. Insert a straw on each hole.
6. Tape the balloon’s neck on one of the straws.
You’re done! Now, press the centre of the balloon cover (heart) to see how water (blood) moves…